Weathersafe's Range of Blinds and Window Shutters in Adelaide
Weathersafe are authorised agents for the Slidetrack range of premium blind products. Available in shade mesh or clear PVC, Slidetrack blinds are superior to all other blind products available around the world.
- Superior side tracking system ensures your blinds don't flap, make excessive noise, and are 100% sealed. Fabric thus does not require excessive tension, meaning you get far greater life and return on your investment.
- The centrally-located locking mechanism makes Slidetrack® blinds easy to use. You can raise, lower and lock blinds into position one-handed and without needing to move around the blind, and adjust the blind exactly how and when you need it.
- Intermediate locking positions can be easily provided, so that blinds may be set at an ideal shading height. Those of you with multiple blinds can select an intermediate position which allows your blinds to line up neatly. The installer simply drills new locking holes on site to your requirement.
- The bottom bar is made from aluminium and internal components are stainless steel. Since the top tube is also aluminium, Slidetrack® blinds are ideal for coastal environments when used with stainless steel brackets.
- A vee-seal at the base of the bottom bar is provided as standard to prevent marking your floor surfaces; this can be removed, or replaced with a valance on site if required. Vee-seals and skirts can be slid in and out without the need to weld or stitch.
- The blinds are designed to be unobtrusive and present clean, functional lines. The edge spline is largely concealed, avoiding introduction of another colour.
- The bottom bar is held within full length channels on both sides, resulting in a very strong design. Any wear marks which occur over time are hidden.
- Adjustment for out-of-square is provided by adjusting the tracks on the mounting channels during installation. An optional deep channel is available to assist in awkward mounting applications, such as post saddles or walls with exposed copper pipes.